Fresh-Cigarette-Filters Forums Quit Smoking Forum Need to quit smoking within a month

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #12771 |

Hi there,
    Is it possible to quit smoking within a month? I’m addicted to smoking. I smoke 7 cigarettes a day and I’m not sure if I could quit them in a month. I’m scheduled for abdominoplasty from a clinic in Vaughan on 17th Feb. The surgeon asked me to stop smoking prior to the surgery but I couldn’t tell him I’m addicted to it. I have postponed the surgery to this date by thinking I would get time to quit. I don’t think he will give me another chance to postpone. Please help!!

psifresh
    Keymaster

Hi Laura,

Sorry for the late reply. I think you would not be able to quit 100% in less than 1 month using Fresh. However, everybody is different and depending upon their level of addiction they may be able to quit smoking in 1 month. Some people just go cold turkey in 1 day. I would start using Fresh and see how it goes by cessation quitting. Fresh is a great product to help smokers cut back and eventually quit. Sorry, but I cant give you a specific answer since everyone is different.

Sincerely,
    Jonathan – Former Smoker

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.